Wednesday 31 October 2012

SPM is getting closer !

I guess most of you are excited  as I am because the end of the year is getting closer. SPM is getting closer too. I'm very nervous, afraid. *pengsan* Not only afraid of the exam but also the results and my future. Life after SPM is not going to be easy. Which path am I going to? The pressure will be mounting higher as well nd come to think of it I'm turning 18 in another 70 days. Oh yes, I do count down my birthday and I'm desperate. 
DESPERATE TO LEAVE SCHOOL.
Hypothesis for me ; Semakin dekat nak SPM, semakin aku jadi malas nak buka buku. Acano nak jadi peguam? Tapi tak bermakna aku tak study langsung. Addmath, harapanku padamu, soalan jangan nak susah sangat boleh kan? Kalau susah, boleh muntah pelangi aku nanti dalam dewan tu. Persediaan untuk Addmath tu rasanya boleh bantu aku dapat A+, insyaAllah. So, I will just let you know how we can make the best preparation for our upcoming Addmath/Mathematics paper :)

1. Go through all the list of formulas. Write them down on a piece of paper. Try your best to memorise ALL, if possible. If you are uncertain, please check the formula.
2. Do past year questions repeatedly. If you don't know the answer, just flip to the back nd check how to do the working. Psttt, there is no problem to checking the answer if you really cannot do it instead of wasting time trying to figure it out BUT after looking at the answer,try to attempt again.
3. Do as many questions as possible until you feel confident. If you don't know how to solve it, try asking someone.
4. Relax when you answer the questions.
5. Don't be over confident when a question is easy, double check your working.

Ehem, hey, you will naturally memorise the formula when you do it many times but if we really don't have time to study all topics now at the last minute, focus on the most easiest to score like emm quadratic equation, simultaneous equation, coordinate geometry, trigonometric functions nd vectors. So we can do the question, now! HAHA

I hope I can do the best during the exam. Pray for me. Yeahhh 10A+ ! I believe I can achieve what I've dreamed before !
GOOD LUCK SPM SITTERS, we're getting closer to being freeeeeeeee !


No comments: