Friday 28 September 2012

Special Note


I've been with her for almost 1 year 3 months and I admit we went through many challenges. But believe me, none of them could stop me from loving her or make one of us walk away and move on. NONE. I'm doing good with my studies. I'm happy with my current life, and I'm living it. you know how much I love you, my girl. You know how much I care about you.I really love you. I know myself and I know how far I can go for someone I love.You are special and weird, and it makes you special in my eyes. I know it might be the trillion times, but you are super cute when you smile, sulk at me, when you give me that "poyo" face, when you laugh, even when the tears fall from your eyes. You are hardworking sometimes but you have to know where to put the hardworking word when it comes to our life. Not just in career but in studies and how we take care our siblings and parents's heart. You are caring, no doubt. Sometimes you listen to me and never disobey me everytime I ask you to do something even though how lazy you are on that time :p , you never say no to what I want. That shows how you do really care and love me actually. I'm seriously serious. Life always fair but we make it unfair, so honey. Let's plan and change our life to a better life. And see how is it going if we walk in the right track.InsyaAllah, we will make it.



Much Love,
Applepie

No comments: